Global/International Current Events. World news and foreign policy feeds refreshed daily. Not simply headlines, but ideally covering stories from more in depth sources about the topics of the day.
- Council on Foreign Relations | The World Next Week podcast is highly listenable, insightful, informative. A favorite.
- The Economist | The Week Ahead podcast
- Foreign Policy Blogs | The FPA Global Affairs Blog Network site
- World News | Breaking US News and International News Headlines – GlobalPost is my best global news source.
- The Ground Truth Project | Blog of on-the-ground reporting around the world
The inventor of the saxotromba, saxhorn, saxtuba and saxophone was born on 6 November 1814.[...]
Source: History Today Blog
Source: Africa in Transition – CFR
Current negotiations between Canada, Mexico and the United States to revise and modernize the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) have been characterized by notable disagreements and heavy demands across parties, as well as threats from US President Donald Trump to exit the current agreement altogether. However, the energy sector – and North American energy independence specifically – is a potential area of cooperation that might save NAFTA in the long-term.
The original 1993 agreement [...]
Source: Foreign Policy Blogs
Source: The World Next Week |